Warm Gingerbread scent - Warm sweet, mouthwatering Gingerbread with a dash of Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Brown Sugar. Mmmm homemade Gingerbread the ultimate comfort food.
Christmas Tree scent - A perfect blend of Pine, Balsam Fir, Juniper Berry and Cedar with soft notes of allspice and orange peel create this piney, brisk fresh and woodsy scent, for the perfect Christmas scent.
Peppermint Noir scent - A Christmas classic. Fresh notes of Peppermint, blended with smooth vanilla syrup finished with rich dark aromatic chocolate
Mulled wine scent - Rich and intoxicating aroma full of fruit, spices and red wine.....you can just imagine that you have poured a glass of warm mulled wine, from the bubbling pot on the stove - so warm and cosy!
Christmas lillies scent - a spectacular true to life lily fragrance reminiscent of the lilies that bloom at Christmas.
Christmas time scent - this fragrance begins with top notes of orange peel and cranberry sauce; flowing nicely into middle notes of cinnamon sticks and freshly ground cloves; with base notes of evergreen and pine cones.
*Works in any oil burner or wax warmer
♡ How to use ♡
- Place a wax melt inside the bowl on top of the warmer.
- Light the wick of a tealight candle and place it in the warmer in the area beneath the bowl.
- You can also use your mini wax melts without melting them by using them as natural air fresheners - place one on a small piece of baking paper or aluminium foil inside your clothes cupboard, clothes drawer or bathroom.
Also a little bit of common sense goes a long way to preventing accidents..
- never leave a candle unattended
- keep open flames away from children + pets
- draughts or wind can decrease burn time
- Do not pour melted wax into drain.Wax melts contain dye so avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
Please note colour may vary slightly, as each batch doesn't always turn out the same.
Approx 85 grams
I pride myself in being very efficient with processing all orders, I aim to have all orders from the day to be packaged up, ready for courier collection the following morning. However, sometimes if I have an over whelming amount of orders, and in that case it should be processed within 2 business days.
Please allow 1-3 days in transit for delivery. (Please note that Rural addresses take an extra 2 – 3 working days extra for delivery.)