Himalayan Salt - Wax Melt Burner
- Place a wax melt inside the bowl on top of the warmer.
- Light the wick of a tea light candle and place it in the warmer in the area beneath the bowl.
Also a little bit of common sense goes a long way to preventing accidents..
- never leave a candle unattended
- keep open flames away from children + pets
- draughts or wind can decrease burn time
- Do not pour melted wax into drain.
- Wax melts contain dye so avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.